PenguWIN Wealth provides Investment Advisory Services. Sendhil Madhivathanan is a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor # INA200005265 (Individual, Perpetual Validity).
SEBI Investor Charter in respect of Investment Advisor (IA)
“To serve as a trusted, customer centric and sincere finance doctor in the profession of wealth management”
SEBI Complaints Data – Detailed View
^ as of 31st Aug, 2022
“Provide quality financial advice and personalised service to our customers at an affordable price, leading to wealth accumulation and delight”
Details of business transacted by the IA with respect to the investors
- Enter into an agreement with the investor providing details including fee details, aspect of conflict of interest, disclosure and maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Undertake proper and unbiased risk profiling and suitability assessment of the client.
- Obtain registration with Know Your Client Registration Agency (KRA) and Central Know Your Customer Registry (CKYC).
- Conduct audit annually.
- Disclose the status of complaints in our business website.
- Disclose the name, proprietor name, type of registration, registration number, validity, complete address with telephone numbers and associated SEBI regional/local Office details in its website.
- Employ only qualified and certified employees.
- Deal with clients only from official number
- Maintain records of interactions, with all clients including prospective clients (prior to onboarding), where any conversation related to advice has taken place.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Goal based planning
- Portfolio creation and Management
- Portfolio review, including independent review (on specific request of clients only)
- Direct execution of Mutual funds
- Advisory inputs for assets other than Mutual Funds – Insurance, NPS, Company Deposits, Sovereign instruments.
- Asset allocation and diversification
On-boarding of Clients
- Sharing of agreement copy
- Completing/Ensuring KYC of clients
Disclosure to Clients
- To provide full disclosure about its business, affiliations, compensation in the agreement.
- To disclose the risk profile to the client.
- To provide investment advice to the client based on the risk-profiling of the clients and suitability of the client.
Grievance redressal mechanism
- In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor should approach PenguWIN Wealths concerned Investment Adviser (Sendhil Madhivathanan) and it’s the responsibility of the IA to ensure that the grievance is resolved within 30 days.
- If the investor’s complaint is not addressed satisfactorily, he/she may lodge a complaint with SEBI using the mobile application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.sebi236330
- With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051.
Expectations from the investors (Responsibilities of investors)
- Always deal with SEBI registered Investment Advisers.
- Ensure that the Investment Adviser has a valid registration certificate. Check for SEBI registration number.
- Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Investment Advisers which is available on SEBI website in the following link: https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doRecognisedFpi=yes&intmId=13)
- Pay only advisory fees to your Investment Adviser. Make payments of advisory fees through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Always ask for your risk profiling before accepting investment advice. Insist that Investment Adviser provides advisory strictly on the basis of your risk profiling and take into account available investment alternatives.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Investment Adviser before acting on advice.
- Assess the risk–return profile of the investment as well as the liquidity and safety aspects before making investments.
- Insist on getting the terms and conditions in writing duly signed and stamped. Read these terms and conditions carefully particularly regarding advisory fees, advisory plans, category of recommendations etc. before dealing with any Investment Adviser.
- Be vigilant in your transactions.
- Approach the appropriate authorities for redressal of your doubts / grievances.
- Inform SEBI about Investment Advisers offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Don’t fall for stock tips offered under the pretext of investment advice.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the Investment Adviser.
- Don’t fall for the promise of indicative or exorbitant or assured returns by the Investment Advisers. Don’t let greed overcome rational investment decisions.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumors.
- Avoid doing transactions only on the basis of phone calls or messages from any Investment adviser or its representatives.
- Don’t take decisions just because of repeated messages and calls by Investment Advisers.
- Do not fall prey to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Investment advisers.
- Don’t rush into making investments that do not match your risk taking appetite and investment goals.
- Do not share login credential and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Investment Adviser.
If your complaint is not addressed satisfactorily, you may lodge a complaint with SEBI using the mobile application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.sebi236330